Last Updated: 5-8-2019
Agreement to Terms
1.1 These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (you), and Adventist Mall, located at 15672, Nakuru, 20100, Kenya (we, us), concerning your access to and use of the Adventist Mall Website / App (www.adventistmall.co.ke) website as well as any related applications (the Site).
The Site provides the following services: Online shopping and retail business for select products and services (Products and Services). You agree that by accessing the Site and/or Services, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are prohibited from using the Site and Services and you must discontinue use immediately. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
1.2 The supplemental policies set out in Section 1.7 below, as well as any supplemental terms and condition or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time, are expressly incorporated by reference.
1.3 We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. The updated version of these Terms and Conditions may or may not be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. Your continued use of the Site represents that you have accepted such changes.
1.4 We may update or change the Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and/or our business priorities. We may or may not indicate the last updates of these terms. It is your duty to check out these terms from time to time.
1.5 Our site is directed to people residing in the Republic of Kenya. The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
1.6 The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to register for the Site or use the Services without parental permission or consent.
1.7 Additional policies which also apply to your use of the Site include:
- Our Privacy Notice www.adventistmall.co.ke/privacy-policy, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using the Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
- Our Acceptable Use Policy www.adventistmall.co.ke/acceptable-use-policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of the Site. When using the Site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you purchase physical goods, digital goods, software, and/or content from the Site, our terms and conditions of supply www.adventistmall.co.ke/supplyterms will apply to the sales and licence.
- Acceptable Use
2.1 Our full Acceptable Use Policy www.adventistmall.co.ke/acceptable-use-policy, sets out all the permitted uses and prohibited uses of this site.
2.2 You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site and our services available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
2.3 As a user of this Site, you agree not to:
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretenses
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to a compile database or directory without written permission from us
- Make improper use of our support services, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks and services connected to the Site
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use the username of another user
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
- Use the Site or our content as part of any effort to compete with us or to create a revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site
- Attempt to access any portions of the Site that you are restricted from accessing
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other users
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site, or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism
- Use, launch, or engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, robots, scrapers, offline readers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations
- Threaten users with negative feedback or offering services solely to give positive feedback to users
- Misrepresent experience, skills, or information about a User
- Advertise products or services not intended by us
- Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship
- Information you provide to us
3.1 You represent and warrant that:
(a) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete and relate to you and not a third party;
(b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such information as necessary;
(c) you will keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your password and account;
(d) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions; and
(e) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission or consent to use the Site.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user information (such as an identification code or user name) and/or password you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.2 If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your account. We may remove or change a user name you select if we determine that such user name is inappropriate.
3.3 As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you may have with third party service providers (each such account, a Third Party Account) by either:
(a) providing your Third Party Account login information through the Site; or
(b) allowing us to access your Third Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third Party Account.
You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third Party Account without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third Party Account and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third party service providers.
3.4 By granting us access to any Third Party Accounts, you understand that
(a) we may access, make available and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists; and
(b) we may submit and receive additional information to your Third Party Account to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third Party Account.
Depending on the Third Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third Party Account is terminated by the third party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site.
You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third Party Accounts at any time. Please note that your relationship with the third party service providers associated with your third party accounts is governed solely by your agreement(s) with such third party service providers. We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content.
You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site. At your email request to email@example.com or through your account settings (if applicable), we will deactivate the connection between the Site and your Third Party Account and attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third Party Account, except the username and profile picture that became associated with your account.
- Content you provide to us
4.1 There may be opportunities for you to post content to the Site or send feedback to us (User Content). You understand and agree that your User Content may be viewed by other users on the Site, and that they may be able to see who has posted that User Content.
4.2 You further agree that we can use your User Content for any other purposes whatsoever in perpetuity without payment to you, and combine your User Content with other content for use within the Site and otherwise. We do not have to attribute your User Content to you. When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
Licenses Granted to Website Owner:
- Length of time: Unlimited Period.; Purpose: To sale products!
Licenses Granted to Other Users:
- Length of time: Unlimited Period.; Purpose: To resale products!
4.3 In posting User Content, including reviews or making contact with other users of the Site you shall comply with our Acceptable Use Policy www.adventistmall.co.ke/acceptable-use-policy.
4.4 You warrant that any User Content does comply with our Acceptable Use Policy, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of this warranty.
4.5 We have the right to remove any User Content you put on the Site if, in our opinion, such User Content does not comply with the Acceptable Use Policy.
4.6 We are not responsible and accept no liability for any User Content including any such content that contains incorrect information or is defamatory or loss of User Content. We accept no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any User Content but we reserve the right to remove, screen and/or edit any User Content without notice and at any time. User Content has not been verified or approved by us and the views expressed by other users on the Site do not represent our views or values
4.7 If you wish to complain about User Content uploaded by other users please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the take down or report button.
- Our content
5.1 Unless otherwise indicated, the Site and Services including source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (Our Content) are owned or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trade mark laws.
5.2 Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site, Services or Our Content may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
5.3 Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited licence to access and use the Site and Our Content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
5.4 You shall not (a) try to gain unauthorised access to the Site or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the Site; and/or (b) make for any purpose including error correction, any modifications, adaptions, additions or enhancements to the Site or Our Content, including the modification of the paper or digital copies you may have downloaded.
5.5 We shall (a) prepare the Site and Our Content with reasonable skill and care; and (b) use industry standard virus detection software to try to block the uploading of content to the Site that contains viruses.
5.6 The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
5.7 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that Our Content on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Link to third party content
6.1 The Site may contain links to websites or applications operated by third parties. We do not have any influence or control over any such third party websites or applications or the third party operator. We are not responsible for and do not endorse any third party websites or applications or their availability or content.
6.2 We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the Site. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the Site, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, and not us, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any questions or complaints in relation to them, you should contact the advertiser.
- Site Management
7.1 We reserve the right at our sole discretion, to;
(1) monitor the Site for breaches of these Terms and Conditions;
(2) take appropriate legal action against anyone in breach of applicable laws or these Terms and Conditions;
(3) refuse, restrict access to or availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions;
(4) remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way a burden to our systems; and
(5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site and Services.
7.2 We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
7.3 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access the Site and you should use your own virus protection software.
- Modifications to and availability of the Site
8.1 We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Services without notice at any time.
8.2 We cannot guarantee the Site and Services will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site or Services during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site or Services. We are not obliged to maintain and support the Site or Services or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases.
8.3 There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Products and Services, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
- Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability
9.1 The Site and Services are provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the Site and/or Services will be at your sole risk except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions. All warranties, terms, conditions and undertakings, express or implied (including by statute, custom or usage, a course of dealing, or common law) in connection with the Site and Services and your use thereof including, without limitation, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site’s content and are not liable for any (1) errors or omissions in content: (2) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored on our server; (3) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site or services; and/or (4) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party. We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control.
9.2 Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you:
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If we fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, we will be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms and Conditions, but we would not be responsible for any loss or damage that were not foreseeable at the time you started using the Site/Services.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability section, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to a total aggregate amount equal to the greater of (a) the sum of KES 1000 or (b) the amount paid, if any, by you to us for the Services/Site during the six (6) month period prior to any cause of action arising. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply www.adventistmall.co.ke/supplyterms.
If you are a business user:
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site/Services; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
- You have legal rights in relation to goods that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect these legal rights.
- Term and Termination
10.1 These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site or Services or are otherwise a user of the Site, as applicable. You may terminate your use or participation at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions for terminating user accounts in your account settings, if available, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
10.2 Without limiting any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the Site and the Services (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in these Terms and Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation.
If we determine, in our sole discretion, that your use of the Site/Services is in breach of these Terms and Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation, we may terminate your use or participation in the Site and the Services or delete your profile and any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.
10.3 If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason set out in this Section 9, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- Mobile Application
11.1 If you access the Services via a mobile application, then we grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to install and use the mobile application on wireless electronic devices owned or controlled by you, and to access and use the mobile application on such devices strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of this license.
11.2 For business users only – You will not:
(a) reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise try to discover the source code of the software/application unless you have first written to us requesting interoperability information and we have failed to provide you with that information or if we have failed to offer to provide you with interoperability information on reasonable conditions”;
(b) make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation or derivative work from the application;
(c) breach any applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your access or use of the application;
(d) remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trade mark) posted by us or the licensors of the application;
(e) use the application for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
(f) make the application available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time;
(g) use the application for creating a product, service or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the application;
(h) use the application to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail; or
(i) use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing or distribution of any applications, accessories or devices for use with the application.
11.3 The following terms apply when you use a mobile application obtained from either the Apple Store or Google Play (each an App Distributor) to access the Services:
(a) The licence granted to you for our mobile application is limited to a non-transferable licence to use the application on a device that utilizes the Apple iOS or Android operating system, as applicable, and in accordance with the usage rules set forth in the applicable App Distributor terms of service;
(b) We are responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the mobile application as specified in these Terms and Conditions or as otherwise required under applicable law. You acknowledge that each App Distributor has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the mobile application;
(c) In the event of any failure of the mobile application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify an App Distributor, and the App Distributor, in accordance with its terms and policies, may refund the purchase price, if any, paid for the mobile application, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, an App Distributor will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the mobile application;
(d) You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties;
(e) You must comply with applicable third party terms of agreement when using the mobile application, e.g., if you have a VoIP application, then you must not be in breach of their wireless data service agreement when using the mobile application; and
(f) You acknowledge and agree that the App Distributors are third party beneficiaries of these Terms and Conditions, and that each App Distributor will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms and Conditions against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
12.1 Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders and other records and to electronic delivery of notices, policies and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the Site. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by other than electronic means.
12.2 These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site or in respect to the Services constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us.
12.3 Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
12.4 We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time.
12.5 We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
12.6 If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
12.7 There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms and Conditions or use of the Site or Services.
12.8 For consumers only – Please note that these Terms and Conditions, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by Kenyan law. You and we both agree that the courts of Kenya will have exclusive jurisdiction. If you have any complaint or wish to raise a dispute under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in relation to the Site please write us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12.9 For business users only – If you are a business user, these Terms and Conditions, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by Kenyan Law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Kenya.
12.10 The following are trademarks of Adventist Mall. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material our Site explicitly states you are permitted to use.
- Adventist Mall, trademarked in Kenya
12.11 Except as stated under the Mobile Application section, a person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
12.12 In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Services or to receive further information regarding use of the Services, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by post to:
13. Pricing and Order Management
The base currency for Adventist Mall is Kenyan Chilling abbreviated as (Ksh.)
Changing of prices: Site prices are subject to modification at any time. Prices may also vary due to a launching price, a promotional offer or sales. Prices of items that are not in stock or that are available for a pre-order are valid during its promotional period after the order was placed. Should the price of those items change with respect to the pre-order price, Customer will be informed and will have the possibility to cancel the order. We reserve the right to update prices displayed on the Site from time to time and once updated, they cannot be claimed against an order that has already been confirmed or delivered.
Making an order
Placing an order can be done from the Site. Should you place the order from the Site, you have to be sure that personal data is correct and updated. We suggest Customers to proof-read the order form several times before validating the order. We are neither responsible for sending e-mails to the wrong e-mail address nor for sending parcels to the wrong delivery address if the form is incorrectly filled-out.
Order Processing Time
You can expect your order to be processed within approximately 1 to 2 days, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification. We do not guarantee same day shipping. Orders are not processed on weekends and holidays.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right, at any time after receipt of your order, to accept or decline your order for any reason. We reserve the right, at any time after receipt of your order, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item without prior notice to you. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
We will keep you informed of your order status via e-mail or/and via text message. All tracking information will be emailed to your registered email-ID once your order has processed or changed its status. You may also acquire your order status and other live updates by logging in to your Account on our Site.
You may request for order cancellation, provided the order has not already been processed and shipped.
All product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to product enhancement. Due to differences in monitors, colors of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.
We currently offer the following payment methods:
- Online Payment: Pay by M-pesa (Lipa na M-Pesa).
- Payment at the time of Delivery by M-pesa
- Cash on Delivery (CoD): You can pay cash to our representative delivering your product.
We reserve the right to refuse a delivery or honor an order from a Customer who has not paid part or the totality of a previous order or with whom a controversial dispute is in progress. We also reserve the right to take any necessary steps including legal action in case of outstanding or non-payment of fees by you.
The order form filled out online by the Customer cannot be considered as an invoice. Regardless of the purchase or payment methods, the Customer receives an invoice inside his/her parcel when it is delivered. A digital copy of each invoice is registered in our secure and encrypted database.
We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of any payment details included in your order nevertheless, barring direct negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any losses incurred as a result of unauthorized access to information you may provide. If you have any queries or issues regarding security, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We commit to solve any conflicts with our services within 30 days from the raise of the complaint. We believe in solving conflicts by good faith because it is the best way to maintain our relationships with our customers.
In the event that a Dispute has not been settled amicably by the relevant parties by the end of such thirty (30) calendar day-period, the parties hereby agree that the Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by binding the law of Kenya acts. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language and the award shall be in English.
The foregoing provisions of this clause are without prejudice to the right of AdventistMall.co.ke to seek interim relief at any time from any court of competent jurisdiction (whether or not an arbitrator has been appointed) and AdventistMall.co.ke shall not be deemed to have breached this arbitration agreement or infringed the powers of the arbitrator for having done so.
13.6 Customer Service
Should you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding the Site and/or Services customer service may be contacted during business days (Monday to Friday) via email@example.com. We strive to return all customer service inquires within forty-eight (48) business hours.
14. Refund Policy
To claim for a Refund, please check if the purchased Product(s) fall under the warranty as per the Warranty Policy. If the Product(s) fall under warranty, then you can claim for Refund based on the following conditions:
- Customer can claim for Refund for the purchased Product(s) within 3 days from the date of receiving the Product(s).
- After the 3 days of the delivery, Product(s) can only be repaired as per the Repair policy.
- Physically damaged and/or missing Product(s) cases will only be considered if reported at the time of delivery.
- Amount of the Refund only covers the amount of Product(s) purchased.
- Shipping and payment processing charges are non-refundable
- If a coupon, discount, or special offer was part of the original order, the amount will be deducted as well.
- Refunds will be made through the original mode of payment selected at the time of order generation.
- Adventist Mall reserves the right to compensate the claim in terms of Coupon as and when it deems fit.
If the Product(s) is qualified for the Refund, then please follow the below process to claim for a Refund:
- Raise a Complaint: Use this guide to raise a complaint and save Complaint Number for future reference.
- Review: Our support team will review the case and approve the Refund, if qualified.
- Pickup Process: Once the complaint is approved, the product pickup process will start.
- Inspection Process: After receiving the Product(s), it is sent for inspection:
- Approved: If the Product(s) is found faulty as per the policy then the Refund process will be initiated.
- Not Approved: For Product(s) not faulty and claimed due to the Product(s) not being as per expectations, Return Policy
To claim for a Return, please check if the purchased Product(s) falls under the warranty as per the Warranty Policy. If the Product(s) is under warranty, then you can claim for Return based on the following conditions:
- Customer can claim for Return for the purchased Product(s) within 3 days from the date of receiving the Product(s).
- After the 3 days of the delivery, Product(s) can only be repaired as per the Repair Policy.
- Physically damaged and/or missing Product(s) cases will only be considered if reported at the time of delivery.
- Amount of the Return only covers the amount of Product(s) purchased.
- Shipping and payment processing charges are non-refundable.
- If a coupon, discount, or special offer was part of the original order, the amount will be deducted as well.
- Returns will only be made via Coupons that can be used to order again the same, similar or any other Product(s) of your choice. Please refer to the Coupon Usage Policy.
If the Product(s) is qualified for the Return, then please follow the below process to claim for a Return:
- Raise a Complaint: Use this guide to raise a complaint and save Complaint Number for future reference
- Review: Our support team will review the case and approve the Return if qualified
- Pickup Process: Once the complaint is approved, the product pickup process will start.
- 1- There will be no pickup charges if Return claim has been raised within 3 days of the delivery
- Inspection Process: After receiving the Product(s), it is sent for inspection:
- 1- Approved: If the Product(s) is found faulty as per the policy then Return will only be made via Coupons that can be used to order again the same, similar or any other Product(s) of your choice. Please refer to the Coupon Usage Policy.
- 2- Not Approved: For Product(s) not faulty and claimed due to the Product(s) not being as per expectations, will be returned back to the customer.